India Adventure: Before You Travel Next, You Need to Buy This.

Travel Writer Review: Brave Era Silk Travel Sheet

I hate to admit it, but I'm more picky about my hotel rooms than I am with my own home. Sure, I know who that piece of fluff or that stray dog hair belongs to at home, but in a hotel? No way in hell. I'm paying good money and I want it clean. Just sayin.

The first thing I do in a new hotel room is inspect. I look at the carpet, the bathroom, the shower stall, and on and on, until finally, my last and worst feared placed to look of all: the actual bed where I'm going to lay my entire body down to sleep for at least 8 hours. Okay, maybe 7 hours. Or 6. 
Anyway, nothing, absolutely nothing creeps me out faster than a dirty bed. Eeeek!!! When I was in Costa Rica a few years ago, I actually cried myself to sleep on top of a bed that was utterly disgusting to me. I was more than a little upset... :(

So when Brave Era came along with a chance to test out their 100% silk travel sheet, I was all over it. Or in it. Whatever. Here's what I think: 

Brave Era saved my entire backpacking experience in India.


The very first night, I was booked into a somewhat questionable hotel but it was late, I was exhausted and I truly didn't care. But the problem was that I did care. And after examining the bed, pulling off a few things here and there, I was totally grossed out, and worried about bugs, mosquitos, and whatever else I could conjure up in my own head. Or in reality!

So, I happily took out my new Brave Era silk travel sheet. I threw back the bedding, put the protective sheet up and over the pillow, slid into the comfort, the safety and fell asleep. Just like that. I never do that in a hotel room, I'm always tossing, turning and feeling things, another eeeek!!

The Brave Era silk travel sheet was my little slice of heaven at the end of the day!

Seriously. Throughout most of my Indian travel adventure, I was never completely sure who I'd be sharing my bed with that night. There were critters, and those pesky mozzies, plus a few geckos, some flippin huge black ants following a very well set out trail, and who knows what else. And the cows. They're just everywhere!!  And that poor stuffed leopard thingie also freaked me out and it wasn't even in my room. Some of the hotel beds were iffy at best. But I didn't have to worry! All I did was slip into my silk sheet and I didn't have a care in the world. It was utterly fantastic, especially with having adventurous days that really needed restful nights.

Then in the morning, I would just fold it up and slide it back into the carry case. It weighs next to nothing and barely takes up any room, even in my well crammed 40L Deuter Futura Pro 40 backpack. If you're planning a vacation that involves a hotel stay anywhere, I highly, highly recommend you get a Brave Era mulberry silk travel sheet before you go!!

As an FYI: I have hugely sensitive skin!! I'm one of those people who has to use fragrance free everything and sometimes laundry detergents, especially unfamiliar ones in hotel rooms, just don't agree with me! The Brave Era silk travel sheet is 100% hypoallergenic. I even hand washed mine a few times during the trip and this thing air dries in no time!

So what are you waiting for??! Grab your Brave Era silk travel sheet today, so you can have a restful sleep tonight in your hotel. 

And you know what else??


You don't have to be backpacking or even staying a hotel to use this awesome travel accessory! 


Think: staying over at a friends, sleeping on someone else's sofa, and of course, not just international vacation destinations but domestic ones as well! You never know when you could use that peace of mind at night. Plus, when you're ordering for yourself, grab another for a friend. They're well worth every penny. Plus, the holidays, or a birthday, or whatever-days are fast approaching!


I absolutely love, Love, LOVE my Brave Era silk travel sheet!


And I will never, ever travel anywhere without it again. I can't believe I've subjected myself to nasty hotel beds all these years, eeeek!! Be sure to check out my other reviews about my adventure to INDIA 🕌



And my Brave Era: Adventurous Days in India Deserve Peaceful Nights video! 




Cheers,
Connie


   

No comments :

Post a Comment