TourRadar & Intrepid Travel: 15-Day Classic Rajasthan Tour


Wow. Just WOW. I've just returned from a 15-day Classic Rajasthan tour of northern India that I booked with TourRadar, and I have to admit, I'm very impressed with the variety of the trip and the amazing overall value for my money!

Seriously, I crossed off so many things from my essential travel bucket list for India including: 


Visiting the absolutely magical Taj Mahal, Agra, India 
©ConnieMotz.com
Seeing a Tiger!! Kumbha #34 in Ranthambore National Park, India 
©shard.ran@gmail.com
Taking a Hot Air Balloon Ride, Jaipur, India 
©ConnieMotz.com

Riding a Local Train in India 
©ConnieMotz.com

Getting Henna Tattoos at Castle Bijaipur, India 
©ConnieMotz.com

Staying in Fort Madhogarh Castle!! 
My Sleeping Beauty Room with Stained Glass Windows 
©ConnieMotz.com
On a Camel Safari in Pushkar, India 
©ConnieMotz.com

The Colorful Bundi Palace @ConnieMotz.com
WOW. I know, right??! What I loved most about the Classic Rajasthan tour was really getting a glimpse into everyday life of people in India. Amongst the crazy drivers and constantly honking horns, we were taken on orientation walks to get a feel for the different areas, a Bollywood movie night and a cultural dance show, along with visiting major sightseeing attractions such as the Red Fort in Agra, the beautiful Bundi Palace, and the City Palace in Udaipur. Our small group of only 8 traveled in air-conditioned vans, local tuk tuks and jeeps, which kept us comfortable during the long, hot and humid days.

Visiting City Palace in Udaipur, India
©ConnieMotz.com
And, as with any Celiac Challenged Traveler, thoughts of a trip to the local mall bring up many fears around food, while traveling to a foreign country is almost unthinkable. But, all is well! I was careful about what I ate, followed the advice of our enthusiastic tour guide, Miss Anjali Singh of Intrepid Travel, and I was generally good to go. 

Are you interested in checking out this tour? Or perhaps Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe or Latin America is more your thing? If you follow this link to TourRadar, you'll automatically receive a 5% discount on your booking!! If you have any questions about this Classic Rajasthan tour, feel free to email me as I'd love to share my experience ;)







SaveSave      

No comments :

Post a Comment