Vancouver, BC, is known to be one of North America’s most vibrant cities. Once again, Vancouver can also be known as the “Best City in the Americas” as voted by Condé Nast Traveler during their Reader’s Choice Awards annual survey.
Nestled at the base of the Coast Mountain Range along the shores of the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver offers stunning scenery, diverse cultures, and world-class recreational opportunities like hiking, biking, golf, cycling, kayaking, and skiing.
Combine all of this with fresh west coast cuisine, shopping, and an array of hotel choices, Vancouver is truly a wonderful vacation destination.
Vancouver also has a plethora of wonderful attractions available to visitors, some of which include:
- Stanley Park (larger than New York Central Park) plus the seawall and horse-drawn tours
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Chinatown including Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Vancouver Lookout
- Granville Island
- Robson Street
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Grouse Mountain
Flickr.com Photo Credits:
m.mcholm_vancouver-017 by Mike McHolm
Vancouver's Night Scene from Stanley Park by Ping Ping